- Pet therapy can improve people’s physical, emotional, social and cognitive functions.
- It also increases hormone levels for well-being, similar to dopamine and serotonin. Pet therapy reduces stress and anxiety.
- Animals can inspire laughter and joy, which can in turn, enhance communication with a caregiver, therapist, family member, or other individual.
- Therapeutic contact with animals reduces blood pressure and heart rate.
Purchase of games for the day center and residents:
- Replacement of broken games.
- Allows a wider variety of activities for users.
- Purchase of a sound system to provide animation.