Purchase of a mini C-Arm
- Used for hands, wrists, ankles and collarbones surgeries.
- With this purchase, more than 400 to 600 surgeries will be done each year at our Hospital.
Purchase of a pediatric colonoscope
- Allows more precise endoscopic exams, as much on children as on adults.
- It prevents the population from having to travel elsewhere for this kind of exam.
Purchase of 2-position support
- Provides more precise positioning of the upper limbs during surgery.
- Post-surgery recovery is less painful for the patient.
- Precision of the intervention allows it to be performed quicker.
- Promotes better access to the surgical tray, which increases the number of surgeries.
Purchase of a Sentinel Lymph Node Device
- Has made breast surgery available at the hospital since July 2018.
- Allows the population better access to care in close proximity to their residence.
video available only in french